Thursday 10 March 2011

Where to start

I suppose I have to start somewhere - so this is as good as any place to do it.  I've been thinking about this for some time and after my last Cape Town trip I felt that I need to start writing this stuff down.  So here goes.

Everything from the car I hire to the restaurants I eat at and especially the B&B/ hotels I use will be 'reviewed' - actually they'll just be my own (sometimes very biased) opinions - so if you read this and you're the designer of the Renault Sandero please don't be offended when I say that the Sandero is the worst car I have ever had the misfortune of driving - it is of the devil and nothing short of pure evil in terms of being a kak car.

So here's to some happy blogging and musings on trips and travel around our awesome and amazing country.

No comments:

Post a Comment